Me working on a porn... um TV commercial. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
A couple of years old but the Starbucks cup is still accurate.
[img]wink.gif[/img]
![]()
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Did we marry the same person the first time? Sounds like it.....LOLOriginally posted by Chosen One:
Nope, I didn't. She was nearly the biggest mistake in my life. Just to satisfy your curiousity as to what happened, lets just say she had a very bad habit and didn't want to let go of it.
Me working on a porn... um TV commercial. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
A couple of years old but the Starbucks cup is still accurate.
[img]wink.gif[/img]
![]()
Chosen One, your a nice looking guy!, but please, stick with dark hair lol [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Please don't. We do not want the board shut down due to kiddy porn [img]confused.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">better than animal porn with you, pig-boy! [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by 316what:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by toymank:
damn, S-Mart, that's some sthuper sthudly poses ya got going, Im gettin' the vapors! [img]wink.gif[/img]
and I've noticed this thread has alot of talk of nude photos, but no actual evidence (other than Guyver's super-hot topless pic) am I gonna have to start the ball rolling?!
[img]eek.gif[/img]
(no pun intended, teehee)
Ok, no it's not, ew ...just ew
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 02, 2004 02:48 PM: Message edited by: toymank ]</font>
If Ripper was a woman, I would do him...er..her.
I wanted to meet Ripper once.......but after I saw those pics, FORGET IT !!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
kidding [img]wink.gif[/img]
Leegeta - Thanx, I gather you don't like artificial blondes. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Not to worry, I first did the blonde thing from a bet, and the girlfriend of the time liked it. So hence I was blonde for a year, and then after she moved on, and my natural dark hair colour returned.
Skull-n-Bones - Hope not for your sake. [img]wink.gif[/img] BTW Where's the Ferrari? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 02, 2004 09:23 PM: Message edited by: Chosen One ]</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">can't be ghastlier than the Ghastly one, aye? ;-)Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker:
If Ripper was a woman, I would do him...er..her.
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 03, 2004 07:42 AM: Message edited by: RipperBendix ]</font>
Ripper, you still haven't guessed who I was on the Spawn.com board?
Hint, Forza Schumy! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Bookmarks